Nuvita Food Thermometer - Kitchen Helper Protects Your Family
Don't leave the temperature of your food to chance and protect your family's health with a digital food thermometer!
So Simple To Use
The device couldn't be simpler to use! Simply turn it on and insert the temperature a couple of centimeter into the food you want to know the temperature of. In a few seconds, a highly accurate temperature reading will be displayed on the built-in LCD screen.
Fantastic For Cooking
Taking an internal temperature is the best way to know that you're food has been cooked properly.
Don't Guess On Barbecues
Our thermometer is perfect for any kitchen and it can just as easily be used on the barbecue grill. We have all been to barbecues when the cook has been using guesswork, now there's no need!
Improve Quality Of Food
Cook your food to perfection with a little help from out digital food thermometer!
Safe Minimum Internal Temperature Chart (as recommended by USDA)
• Beef, Pork, Veal & Lamb: 145°F (62.8°C) ~ allow to rest for at least 3 min.
• Ground meats: 160°F (71.1°C)
• Ham, fresh or smoked (uncooked): 145°F (62.8°C) ~ allow to rest for at least 3 min.
• Fully Cooked Ham (to reheat): Reheat cooked hams packaged in USDA-inspected plants to 140°F (60°C) and all others to 165°F (73.9°C)
• All Poultry: 165°F (73.9°C)
• Eggs: 160°F (71.1°C)
• Fish & Shellfish: 145°F (62.8°C)
• Leftovers: 165°F (73.9°C)
• Casseroles: 165°F (73.9°C)